YOUR CLUB, YOUR WAY
SUBSCRIBE + SAVE
Become a member for access to exclusive seasonal offers, discounts on additional purchases and free ground shipping on all orders.
- We cover the shipping on all your orders.
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE
- Save 20% off your first order + 10% off recurring orders.
- Your discounts will also be automatically applied to any additional à la carte orders or gifts.
- Opportunities to buy products exclusive to members.
• 17% Alc./Vol.
• As a fortified wine, Jardesca stays fresh for weeks after opening.
• Each 3oz. serving is only 99 calories
• All Natural ingredients – no artificial flavorings, colorings or additives.
Jardesca California Aperitiva
3 oz Jardesca White Aperitiva
2 oz Prosecco or Sparkling Wine
1 Orange Wedge and Mint Sprig
Pour Jardesca White Aperitiva over ice in a stemmed wine glass. Top with Prosecco and garnish with orange wedge and smacked mint sprig.
Jardesca Red Aperitiva
3 oz Jardesca Red Aperitiva
2 oz Ginger Beer
1 Mint Sprig
Pour Jardesca Red Aperitiva over ice in a stemless wine glass. Top with Ginger Beer and garnish with smacked mint sprig.
As someone who isnt the biggest fan of white wines in general, this one takes the cake. Its light, sweet without the hangover added, and pairs well with sooooo much! Only 100 calories which is an absolute plus!
This red is like drinking the best sangria youve ever had in one bottle! No added sugars and sweetened perfectly by natural ingredients! Paired with ginger beer this is my go to drink!
I love the Jardesca Red! Its refreshing as a spritz and makes a great addition to a mezcal cocktail. Highly recommend having a bottle on hand at all times.
Jardesca has become a staple to keep stocked in my bar. Its so versatile. We drink it by itself, in a spritzer, Ive used it many times to replace vermouth in tons of cocktails. Love everything theyve created and cant wait to see what else they do. Also, their team is so friendly and knowledgeable and always sending cool cocktail recipes to try
Absolutely love this!! As a base for any summer cocktail the Jardesca white is my go to, especially with some bubbles, a slice of Orange and topped with a sprig of mint!